+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Taking a taxi from Myrtle Beach to Pawley's Island

Anyone know how much that is going to cost? It doesn't look like I have any other option than to take a taxi from here down to the northern part of Pawley's Island. I'm right by Coastal Carolina. Hopefully it won't be more than $100.

Thanks
    I don't think you're going to like the answer you will get here or from the taxi companies. I took a cab from Carolina Forest to Garden City last year and it cost me $70. To the Pawleys is probably going to be at least $100.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula9 View Post
    Anyone know how much that is going to cost? It doesn't look like I have any other option than to take a taxi from here down to the northern part of Pawley's Island. I'm right by Coastal Carolina. Hopefully it won't be more than $100.
    As Dave said you are looking at at least $90 and probably more. You could call the taxi company and they will give you an estimate.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula9 View Post
    Have you considered renting a car? You could rent a car for $30-40 for the day and save a lot of money. A taxi to PI is going to be very expensive.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Myrtle Talk View Post
    Have you considered renting a car? You could rent a car for $30-40 for the day and save a lot of money. A taxi to PI is going to be very expensive.
    I ended up renting a car like you advised. It cost me $39 with tax and the cab company quoted $90. Thanks for the help.