+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Opinions on living at Market Common?

My family is considering the move to Market Common. By family I mean my wife, dog and me. Does anyone live there or know much about living there?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisen View Post
    My family is considering the move to Market Common. By family I mean my wife, dog and me. Does anyone live there or know much about living there?
    I know several people that live there and they couldn't be happier. When I visit I can't help but want to live there as well.

Thanks
    I've lived in many places and living here at the Market is the best decision I have ever made. The location is so convenient to everything and our neighbors are wonderful people. We have a great place to walk, for the grandchildren to play and to walk our dogs.

Market Common is still growing and in time there will be so many more businesses here and more opportunity for people of all ages. If I can answer any specific questions please let me know.

Thanks
    When I have looked for places to buy there I rarely see any listings. Are you using a realtor? I would be interested in getting more information.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Windy Cindy View Post
    When I have looked for places to buy there I rarely see any listings. Are you using a realtor? I would be interested in getting more information.
    Right now there are not many available. When they do the next round of expansion there will be some good buys.

Thanks

One thing to keep in mind is that building was stopped due to the economy but it is set to resume later this year or early next year. When that happens it should drive prices down as there will be a lot more inventory available.