+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Bay Naturals Store Review

Bay Naturals Store Review
    Lennea Aurilia---MyrtleTalk.com Staff

Recently I visited Bay Naturals which is a health food store on North Kings Highway in Myrtle Beach. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in. They had a wonderful selection of gluten free, organic, vegetarian, and vegan products which are difficult to find in the chain grocery stores in the area.

As I browsed the products I found items like organic raw honey, organic grains, organic wine, gluten free beer (which I have never come across before), a full range of supplements, and beauty products. It was health food heaven!

The back of the store houses an eat- in area where you can order a variety of items from the organic kitchen. Smoothies, juice bar items, soups, salads, and sandwiches….all of which sounded wonderful.

The prices were on the high side but that is typical for these products. The store was clean and well stocked. The staff was knowledgeable and pleasant. When I checked out I was the second person on line and did not have to wait more than a minute to check out. I will definitely be back.

After speaking with one of the managers I learned they have customer loyalty type programs in addition to educational seminars on topics such as healthy lunches.

You can learn more about the store on their website: www.baynaturalsc.com. They have 2 locations along the Grand Strand. The first store (mentioned above) is located at 7611 North Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572. The second location is 556 Hwy 17 North, North Myrtle Beach, SC, 29582. Having been to both stores you will find the Myrtle Beach location has more to offer and a nicer atmosphere.

Photos courtesy of Bay Naturals
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bay1.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	279
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bay3.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	280Click image for larger version

Name:	Bay2.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	278

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lennea Aurilia For This Useful Post:

ADMIN (03-28-2011), Myrtle Talk (03-28-2011), Paul Woodson (03-28-2011)

Thanks
    I wasn't aware of the store but will make my way there now. I only wish more people cared about their health and changing your diet can make such a difference in your life.

Thanks
    We recommend Bay Naturals to everyone. As Paul said more people should consider their health and consider how your eating impacts your overall well being.

Thanks

Did you get a chance to eat there?