+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

SuperStarz! Live at Celebration Music Theatre

The Superstarz show blew me away. When Legends left (the same building) Surfside I worried we would never have anything similar in Surfside. Let me say it now, I was wrong!!

It's even fair to say that the show is better now than it was before. I had been to Legends many times and it had become stale but the new show definitely has far more life and energy.

One thing I enjoyed is the fact that the audience really gets into the show, even joining in on the songs. Vivian Scott captured the audience with so much passion doing Tina Turner and Nathan Belt delivers as Elvis on a level I've rarely seen.

While country music isn't my thing I felt the gentleman doing Garth Brooks was excellent and the The Bluegrass Brothers brought as many laughs as a night at a comedy show.

I can't recommend the show enough and hope each of you will visit Surfside and give the entertainers a chance to excite you the way they did our group.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bowtie For This Useful Post:

ADMIN (03-20-2011), Myrtle Talk (03-20-2011), Patty and Bill (03-21-2011), writingforlove (03-21-2011)

Thanks
    Do they have a web site?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty and Bill View Post
    Do they have a web site?
    http://celebrationmb.com/ You can buy tickets online as well.

Thanks

Bowtie I agree with everything you wrote. The show was really a treat and we plan to go more often than we have in the past.