+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Where do locals go to hang out?

Hi, new to the Grand Strand and would like to know where the locals hang, happy hours, drinks, cool bars, and where they go to stay away from the tourists? I'm single 35-45

Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by new2GS View Post
    Hi, new to the Grand Strand and would like to know where the locals hang, happy hours, drinks, cool bars, and where they go to stay away from the tourists? I'm single 35-45

Thanks
    I'm big into Broadway (hence the name) and there the best place for happy hour is King Kong Sushi. The food is great and the drink specials are really good. City Bar is another that you need to hit but they are closed right now for renovations. Many people like Bumsteads.

Welcome to MB!

Thanks
    This time of year locals still go to all of the top bars like Broadway but that starts to slow down when the tourists get here. Senor Frogs is good but probably younger than what you're looking for. Revolutions at Broadway is a great dance club and Malibu beside that is too. A good place for happy hour that has a lot of local proffesionals is Liberty Steakhouse.

Thanks
    The original Shuckers is a great place for happy hour.

Thanks
    Awesome thanks for the response...anyone know good places to hang @ Murrels or Surfside?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by new2GS View Post
    Awesome thanks for the response...anyone know good places to hang @ Murrels or Surfside?
    You will find that the south part of the grand strand is even better for locals. Causeway, around the Garden City Pier is always a good time and down in the Inlet their are several good places. Down there try Dead Dog Salon, Creek Ratz and Hotfish Club. Of the Inlet places I recommend Hotfish, the food is great and it's always good a good crowd and music. Glad to have you here.

Thanks
    Thanks Surfside Deli!

Thanks

For a real laid back place in surfside you could go to The Sundown. The crowd is very local. I go to Dagwoods a lot.