+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Where are they putting the Land Shark Bar & Grille?

Is it right around the ferris wheel or taking the place of something already there?

Thanks
    Looks like it will be built beside the wheel. Click image for larger version

Name:	skywheel2-540x242.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	66

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Takintotheroad For This Useful Post:

Nibilschefmb (02-10-2011)

Thanks
    I wondered the same thing. So the bar is between Sky wheel and the boardwalk then? Looks like it will be very hard to get into most of the year.

Thanks
    It's hard to believe that the area around there will again be a big a hangout like it was when I was growing up. It's been depressing driving through there over the last 10-15 years and seeing it so dead. Now if someone would do something with the Pavilion property.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicacain View Post
    It's hard to believe that the area around there will again be a big a hangout like it was when I was growing up. It's been depressing driving through there over the last 10-15 years and seeing it so dead. Now if someone would do something with the Pavilion property.
    Jessica I have been saying the same thing. In fact earlier today I was in that area and you can tell people are already starting to make improvements to their stores and other businesses. While some of that would happen anyway you have to think they know there will be more money to be made this year.