16oz mild Italian sausage
    8 10-or-12-inch flour tortillas
    4 jarred, drained whole roasted red peppers
    1 1/3 cups marinara sauce
    2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
    1 cup shredded asiago cheese
    2 teaspoons Italian seasoning blend
    Directions:
    Grill or broil the Premio Mild Italian Sausage until cooked through. Cool for ten minutes, then cut into rounds.
    Place four of the tortillas on the counter or a work surface. Divide the sausage rounds evenly over the tortillas.. Tear the roasted red peppers into strips, and divide the strips evenly among the sausage rounds. Spoon 1/3 cup of marinara sauce over the top of each tortilla, then sprinkle on 1/2 cup of mozzarella, 1/4 cup of asiago, and 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning blend. Repeat until all tortillas are topped, then place the four remaining tortillas over the toppings.
    Using a gas grill or a large skillet, carefully slide each of the quesadillas onto a medium-high heated surface. Grill or cook until one side is lightly golden, then use two spatulas to flip the quesadillas over and brown the other side. Cut each warm quesadilla into quarters to serve. Makes four quesadillas; serves four as a main dish, or eight or more as an appetizer.

Thanks

Spice Crusted Prime Rib

My green egg didn't make it in time for the game so I'm doing my prime rid in the oven. Even in the oven it's crazy good.

1 four-rib beef rib roast (about 7 lbs.)
    1 tablespoon green peppercorns
    1 tablespoon pink peppercorns
    1 tablespoon white peppercorns
    1 tablespoon black peppercorns
    1 tablespoon whole allspice
    1 tablespoon coarse salt
    2 tablespoons flour
    2 tablespoons olive oil
    1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
    3 tablespoons packed light or dark brown sugar

1. Let beef come to room temperature 1 hour. Preheat oven to 500°. Set beef in a large roasting pan, rib side down, and roast 30 minutes to render off some fat.
    2. Transfer beef to a platter and reduce oven temperature to 350°. Drain fat from pan, then return beef to pan, rib side down. Set aside.
    3. Grind peppercorns, allspice, and salt in a spice grinder until coarsely ground. Put in a small bowl and mix with remaining ingredients to make a thick paste. Use a small spatula to spread paste evenly over top and sides of beef.
    4. Cook beef until well browned and a meat thermometer inserted into thickest part reads 115°, about 1 1/2 hours for medium rare (temperature will rise to at least 135° as it stands). Cover beef loosely with foil and let stand about 30 minutes before slicing.

Thanks
    I found this one online and thought I would try it today. Sorry I can't say for sure if they are good or not but how could they not be!

Click image for larger version

Name:	baked-stuffed-jalapenos-c.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	52Baked Stuffed Jalapenos

Ingredients
    Cream Cheese Filling Version
    • 12 jalapeño peppers*
    • 1/4 cup minced onion
    • 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
    • 3/4 cup cream cheese
    • 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
    • 1 teaspoon salt (more or less to taste)
    • 2 ounces jack cheese, cut into 2 1/2-inch long batons
    Bacon and Jack Cheese Filling Version
    • 12 jalapeño peppers*
    • 1/4 cup chopped cooked bacon
    • 1/4 cup minced onion
    • 1/2 cup shredded jack cheese, plus another 2 ounces of jack cheese cut into 2 1/2-inch long batons
    • 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
    • 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
    • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
    * When buying jalapeños for this recipe, if you want mild peppers, look for peppers with smooth skins. Striations tend to indicate that the pepper has been stressed while growing, and that can mean a hotter pepper.

Method

1 Preheat the oven to 375°.
    2 You can either slice the jalapeños in half lengthwise or you can slice off the top one-third (lengthwise) of each jalapeño to make a boat shape out of each pepper. The halved jalapeños will go further (twice as many stuffed peppers), but you can put more filling into the boat-shaped peppers. Your choice. If you choose to make the boats, you can mince the tops and add them to the filling if you want some extra heat, or save them for another recipe. Scrape out all the seeds and ribs from each jalapeño with a spoon (a grapefruit spoon works great).
    3 Mix together all the filling ingredients except the jack cheese batons.
    4 Pack the filling into the peppers and nestle a baton of jack cheese onto the filling of each one. Arrange the peppers on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and lightly browned, and the peppers are cooked.
    Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
    Makes 12-24 servings (depending on how you've cut the jalapeños).

Thanks

Thanks everyone for the recipes. I used a few since the game.