+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Anyone else ready for some surfing in Myrtle Beach?

I'm ready for some wave riding!!! We don't have the biggest waves but I would rather surf here than not surf at all!!!

Hey Myrtle talk people any chance we could get a surf forum for those of us into it? I know a lot of people that would use it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MBsurferdude For This Useful Post:

Heavybreakers (01-28-2011)

Thanks
    Being from Jersey I haven't surfed a lot but since moving to Myrtle I have been trying to learn. Any spots you like more than others?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NJforlife For This Useful Post:

ADMIN (01-27-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MBsurferdude View Post
    I'm ready for some wave riding!!! We don't have the biggest waves but I would rather surf here than not surf at all!!!

Hey Myrtle talk people any chance we could get a surf forum for those of us into it? I know a lot of people that would use it.
    We could definitely consider a surf forum. We wanted to release the site and get some traffic going and get feedback from the users. I could see us adding several new forums. Keep the ideas coming. Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    We could definitely consider a surf forum. We wanted to release the site and get some traffic going and get feedback from the users. I could see us adding several new forums. Keep the ideas coming. Thanks
    A surf board (hehe) would be great. I'm a big baseball guy and that would be fun too.

Thanks
    Do the waves get bigger at certain times of the year?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MBsurferdude View Post

The sooner the better. I actually went out last week but froze my ass off. Been lookin at some new boards and probably get one next month.